This event is free and open to the public.
Critically acclaimed, Gender Revolution follows Katie Couric as she meets with the leading scientists and experts to answer questions about gender identity. She also speaks with ordinary people who find their bodies and lives on the front line of a rapidly changing world. This film examines roles of science, politics, and culture on gender, shedding light on the countless untold stories of struggle, understanding, ignorance, and love.
Let’s learn together:
* How has our understanding of gender evolved in modern times?
* How is gender different from romantic attraction?
* What is gender dysphoria and how is it treated?
* What do people of varying gender identities say? What do parents say? What do scientists say?
* How do I talk to my kids about all of this?
* How do our families, schools, and communities work together to be more welcoming and respectful of all people, including people of varying gender identities?